Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Primo Colon and former NXT Champion Robert Roode have both been suspended from the company for 30-days for violating the Wellness Policy.
An official announcement from WWE is expected to be made in the next few hours.
“Sources tell us Robert Roode and Primo Colon have been hit with 30-day suspensions this week due to the violations. It’s unclear at this time what was found in their systems.”
Robert Roode was last seen on WWE TV on the 11/29 episode of SmackDown where he took on and was defeated by Roman Reigns. For the last few months, Roode has been teaming with Dolph Ziggler.
While still contracted to WWE, Primo has been wrestling in Puerto Rico along with Epico for his father’s promotion. Primo last wrestled for WWE on the pre-show for Survivor Series in 2018.
Due to his alliance with King Corbin, Robert Roode is currently involved in one of the biggest feuds on SmackDown right now with Roman Reigns. There is no word on how this violation is expected to affect his career.
Make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com as we keep you posted on all the latest developments from this interesting story.
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk
- WWE Raw Ratings Following CM Punk Return Revealed