Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Primo Colon and former NXT Champion Robert Roode have both been suspended from the company for 30-days for violating the Wellness Policy.
An official announcement from WWE is expected to be made in the next few hours.
“Sources tell us Robert Roode and Primo Colon have been hit with 30-day suspensions this week due to the violations. It’s unclear at this time what was found in their systems.”
Robert Roode was last seen on WWE TV on the 11/29 episode of SmackDown where he took on and was defeated by Roman Reigns. For the last few months, Roode has been teaming with Dolph Ziggler.
While still contracted to WWE, Primo has been wrestling in Puerto Rico along with Epico for his father’s promotion. Primo last wrestled for WWE on the pre-show for Survivor Series in 2018.
Due to his alliance with King Corbin, Robert Roode is currently involved in one of the biggest feuds on SmackDown right now with Roman Reigns. There is no word on how this violation is expected to affect his career.
Make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com as we keep you posted on all the latest developments from this interesting story.
- Huge Update On Undertaker Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Weekend
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Kota Ibushi Teases AEW Run & Reunion With Kenny Omega
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- Miro Argues WWE Schedule Is ‘Too Much’
- Britt Baker Fuels Speculation About MJF With Recent Instagram Post
- AEW Dark Elevation Spoilers For August 15