Good news for fans of Keith Lee – apparently Vince McMahon is one too. Or maybe not good news depending on how you look at it.
Lee was the last NXT man standing in the men’s Survivor Series elimination match last night, coming down to the final two before being beaten by sole survivor Roman Reigns.
Reigns and Lee shared a moment in the ring after the match, with the Big Dog giving the 300+ pounder a fist bump, and acknowledgement on Twitter that they would meet again down the road.
Lee responded to this, saying that he was grateful for the opportunity and can’t wait to tear it up with Roman again soon.
- Official ROH Roster Listing Revealed
- Report: AEW Sources Claim William Regal Locker Room Rumors Are ‘Complete Bulls**t’
- Former AEW Star Currently At WWE Tryout
- AEW Rampage Disaster For December 2 Episode
- WWE Star Finally Undergoing Major Character Change?
- Sasha Banks Update Amid Wrestling Return Rumors
- Injured WWE Star ‘Wanted To Wrestle’, Still Pulled From Match
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Naomi Spotted With Top AEW Star Amid Return Rumors