New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Young Lion system is one of the best training systems in the world for aspiring pro wrestlers. Now, one of their newest recruits is the son of former WWE star William Regal.
Regal’s son, Bailey Matthews, has been wrestling since 2018. Competing under the name Joe Bailey, he wrestled for promotions such as Progress and Evolve.
The Young Lion system has generated many of the best wrestlers in history. Stars like Keiji Mutoh, Hiroshi Tanahashi, and Kazuchika Okada all made their way through the system while already promising wrestlers like Juice Robinson went to the dojo to learn.
William Regal is currently the General Manager of NXT on TV. Behind the scenes, he is WWE’s Director of Talent Development and Global Scouting.
Have you seen any of Joe Bailey? Let us know on Twitter!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match
- VIDEO: Behind The Scenes Look At Tay Melo AEW Double Or Nothing Pregnancy Reveal
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut