Ric Flair has taken to Twitter to celebrate a song named after him reaching over 1 billion streams on Spotify.
While Ric Flair may have been removed from the WWE bumper graphics, he remains a popular mainstream figure in American pop culture, as evidenced by a song by Offset named after Flair’s in-ring moniker surpassing 1 billion streams.
Flair celebrated by sharing a video of Offset’s performance of the song on the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon from 2018 where Flair showed off not only his signature moves but the aforementioned drip with not one but two signature Flair robes present for the performance.
By hitting 1 billion streams, the song became the 240th most played song in the streaming service’s history.
Ric Flair is frequently trending on Twitter, sometimes regarding wrestling such as his recent training sessions with Jay Lethal but oftentimes, entirely unrelated such as hanging out with NFL players or partying in Miami with Mike Tyson.
Jay Lethal has recently appeared on AEW television as a part of an ROH angle seeing him paired with Sonjay Dutt and Satnam Singh seeing the trio target Samoa Joe after he won the ROH Television Championship from Minoru Suzuki.
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) May 14, 2022
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey