Ric Flair has taken to Twitter to celebrate a song named after him reaching over 1 billion streams on Spotify.
While Ric Flair may have been removed from the WWE bumper graphics, he remains a popular mainstream figure in American pop culture, as evidenced by a song by Offset named after Flair’s in-ring moniker surpassing 1 billion streams.
Flair celebrated by sharing a video of Offset’s performance of the song on the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon from 2018 where Flair showed off not only his signature moves but the aforementioned drip with not one but two signature Flair robes present for the performance.
By hitting 1 billion streams, the song became the 240th most played song in the streaming service’s history.
Ric Flair is frequently trending on Twitter, sometimes regarding wrestling such as his recent training sessions with Jay Lethal but oftentimes, entirely unrelated such as hanging out with NFL players or partying in Miami with Mike Tyson.
Jay Lethal has recently appeared on AEW television as a part of an ROH angle seeing him paired with Sonjay Dutt and Satnam Singh seeing the trio target Samoa Joe after he won the ROH Television Championship from Minoru Suzuki.
— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) May 14, 2022
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event