Ever since her father, former 16-time World Champion Ric Flair, was released from WWE and accompanied her fiance Andrade El Idolo to the ring at AAA TripleMania XXIX, many people have wondered about whether Charlotte Flair’s future in WWE is secure.
We may now have our answer, if her dad is to be believed. Ric was a guest on Renee Paquette’s Oral Sessions podcast, where he made the claim that his daughter would never leave WWE.
Renee asked Ric about how both Vince McMahon and his daughter reacted to his WWE departure, and what that could do for her WWE future, to which Ric said:
“Ashley (Charlotte) would never leave there (WWE). She’s the happiest she’s ever been. And obviously they’re not mad at me (or she wouldn’t have won at SummerSlam).”
Charlotte certainly didn’t look the happiest she’s ever been last night, when her and Nia Jax had a rather rough encounter that turned into a shoot fight.
transcription via CagesideSeats
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours