Ric Flair is set to return to the world of podcasting next week, launching the ‘Wooooo Nation’ show, as per Sports Illustrated.
Joining Flair will be Mark Madden, who is set to co-host the podcast, which will discuss top stories in sport, with a heavy focus on pro-wrestling. The debut episode of Wooooo Nation will be released on November 17.
Podcast Heat will host the show. That network is also launching the ‘Stories with Brisco and Bradshaw’ podcast this month, hosted by Gerald Brisco and John “Bradshaw” Layfield.
Commenting on the podcast launch, Flair stated:
“I’ve had the greatest career in the history of the professional wrestling, and now it’s time to have the greatest podcast. This is the first time in my career I’ll truly be able to open up about not only my career, but the entire wrestling business. Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because it’s going to be the best podcast going today. Wooooo!”
Flair was released by WWE at the beginning of August. In September, the ‘Plane Ride from Hell’ episode of Dark Side of the Ring saw allegations made against Flair resurface. Flair has since issued two statements denying the allegations made against him.
Quote via WrestleZone.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan Make AEW Dynamite Appearance
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing