In an exclusive interview with WrestleTalk, AEW star Ricky Starks spoke about the current locker room morale in AEW.
There had been reports that morale was high following all the recent debuts and progress the promotion has been making, and that’s definitely something Starks echoed.
During an appearance on the WrestleTalk Podcast, he said:
“It’s great. It’s a cool electric feeling backstage just for the fact that there’s a lot of great things that are happening for the company that’s moving so fast. I think the new addition of our roster members has helped out quite a bit. Everyone seems to be clicking on all cylinders now. I love being back there, there’s this group creative effort that is buzzing around and everything is connected. There is a common thread between every person that you talk to.”
If you use this exclusive quote or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Also during his appearance on our podcast, Starks said he has permanently replaced Mark Henry on the Rampage commentary team, explained why he sees himself as an ‘AEW homegrown’ talent, and discussed the rising popularity of Hook.
Stay tuned to our exclusives page because we’ll be covering some more quotes coming out of our interview with Ricky Starks throughout the coming days.
You can watch the full interview here:
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon