A Ring of Honor (ROH) star has revealed that he played a fake Bray Wyatt in WWE several years ago during the Wyatt vs Roman Reigns program.
Speaking with Fightful Select, Beer City Bruiser made the revelation, noting that WWE chose him due to him being a similar build to Wyatt.
He also said that ROH had made him a contract offer around that time. He had talks with WWE in 2018, but opted to stay with ROH.
He is still on good terms with WWE, who asked him to keep an open line of communication.
Bruiser notably won the 2016 ROH Tag Wars alongside Silas Young and remains on the Ring of Honor roster today.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?