Roman Reigns has addressed reports about scrapped plans for him to face off against The Rock at WrestleMania 39.
Reports first emerged in 2022 stating that WWE had plans for Roman Reigns vs The Rock to headline WrestleMania 39, as long as The Rock had time in his schedule to train for an in-ring return.
It was later reported in January that The Rock didn’t feel he would be able to get into ring shape ahead of the event.
Speaking with Ariel Helwani of BT Sport, Roman Reigns noted that he isn’t really sure about any potential plans with The Rock:
“I don’t really know that. That’s more of a wise man (call.) Some of the stuff, I don’t necessarily want on my plate.
“So that’s why having a special counsel is so brilliant, because we’re able to sift through the things, filter the things I need to worry about and the things I don’t need to worry about.”
The Rock has now shared a message for The Bloodline ahead of WrestleMania, teasing a confrontation with the faction.
Transcription via SEScoops.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other