Ronda Rousey has publicly slammed WWE’s women’s division booking.
In January 2022, Ronda Rousey made her WWE return to win the 2022 Women’s Royal Rumble match. Later in the year, she defeated Charlotte Flair in an I Quit Match to win the SmackDown Women’s Championship at WrestleMania Backlash.
At Money In The Bank 2022, Liv Morgan cashed in the Money In The Bank contract to defeat Rousey for the title. However, Ronda soon won the title back a few months later at Extreme Rules.
In an Instagram video taken during her feud with Morgan, Rousey shared some criticism of WWE’s women’s division booking. Ronda wrote:
“Imagine what our @yaonlylivvonce feud could have been if we weren’t hamstrung by a bunch of octogenarians who still think they know how to be hip while putting less than 5 minutes of thought a week into each women’s storyline… 🤔 new #RondaOnTheRoad”
Ronda Rousey is set to team with Shayna Baszler to face Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez, Natalya & Shotzi and one other tag team in the WrestleMania Showcase four-way bout at WrestleMania 39.
As previously reported, the original plans for the women’s title matches involving Rousey at WrestleMania have been revealed in a new report.
For the full lineup for WrestleMania 39, click here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler
- Roman Reigns 1000-Day Celebration SmackDown Draws Incredible Viewership Numbers