It seems that Ronda Rousey has at least the possibility of appearing in WWE until April 2021. Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful has revealed on Twitter that WWE shared with him that Rousey’s WWE contract lasts until April 2021.
Regarding Rousey's contract, since it's being talked about — WWE confirmed on the record last year that she's signed into April 2021
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) January 29, 2020
This means that when she signed her contract ahead of WrestleMania 34 she was signed to a three-year deal.
Rousey has not appeared in WWE since losing the Raw Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 35. She was pinned by Becky Lynch in the main event, which also featured Charlotte Flair.
Rousey impressed many in her one year in WWE. In addition to winning the Raw Women’s Championship, Rousey also won the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Award for Rookie of the Year.
It was rumoured that she would be returning for the Royal Rumble, which did not come to pass. A big singles match against Becky Lynch has still yet to happen for Rousey so there is undoubtedly great potential for a comeback.
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Happy Corbin Welcomes Tyler Breeze Back At SmackDown Taping (Video)
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- Tony Khan Addresses MJF Mentioning AEW Contract Issues On TV
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Several Huge Stars Removed From WWE Money In The Bank Advertising?
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- Former WWE Agents Claim Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Were Hard To Work With