According to betting site Skybet in the United Kingdom, the Rock is the early favorite to win the 2019 Royal Rumble Match.
The ‘People’s Champion’ currently stands at 2/1, whilst the rest of the pack includes Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman, John Cena, Finn Balor, and current WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
Though this is in no way confirmed and the lead will change several times before January dawns on us, it would tie into the heavy rumors of a Roman Reigns vs. the Rock main event at WrestleMania 35. The ‘Brahma Bull’ has stirred rumors that he’s WWE bound once again when the year turns.
WrestleTalk would like to know your view on a possible Rock Royal Rumble win. Would you be in favor of him winning for the first time since 2000? Maybe you think the victory should go to a new talent? Or perhaps you have your own favorite? Either way, come and talk to us on Twitter and Discord today.
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series