Ruby Soho, formerly known as Ruby Riott in WWE, has shown off her new look with bright red hair instead of bright green.
The more notable thing than her new hair is the amount of support she receieved from, not only fans, but her former colleagues in WWE too.
The likes of Sasha Banks, Mia Yim, Carmella, Natalya, Liv Morgan and more all tweeted their support for Soho, which just goes to show how valued, appreciated and well-liked she was in the locker room.
She was released by WWE on June 2 along with Lana, Braun Strowman, Buddy Murphy, Aleister Black and Santana Garrett.
Her last match in WWE was on the May 28 SmackDown as she and Morgan lost to Natalya and Tamina in a tag match.
She’s now going by the name Ruby Soho which is the name of a song by punk rock band Rancid, and her Twitter bio is currently “Destination Unknown”.
Here’s Riott’s post:
— Ruby Soho (@realrubysoho) August 3, 2021
- Intense Dispute As WWE Star Calls Another’s Gimmick ‘Stale’ After Being Accused Of Copying Catchphrase
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTOS: WWE Star Gets Stitches After Accidental Face Injury