In 2019, Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins of the Street Profits reportedly signed ‘multi year contracts’ with WWE. 2022 will mark three years since the former SmackDown Tag Team Champions put pen to paper.
With WWE known to have previously signed talent to three year deals, some have speculated that the Street Profits’ current contracts could be set to expire this year.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), this is not the case, with Ford and Dawkins reportedly having ‘plenty of time’ left on their WWE deals. The specific length of time both have left was not mentioned.
the Street Profits unsuccessfully challenged for RK-Bro’s Raw Tag Team Title at WWE Day 1 on January 1. Alpha Academy have since won the championship, defeating Randy Orton & Riddle on the January 10 edition of WWE Raw. Stay up to date with every WWE title change in 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Alexa Bliss Shows Off New Tattoo (PHOTO)