Rumours began swirling earlier today that WWE was planning on ending the brand split following the unification of the Raw and SmackDown Tag Team Championship on last week’s SmackDown show.
The rumours intensified in recent weeks when several stars hopped between the two brands, mainly but not exclusively RK-Bro and The Usos.
Andrew Zarian of the Mat Men podcast spoke to WWE sources about the rumours, confirming that the split will not be officially ending.
Spoke with WWE regarding the brand split this morning WWE source stated that the brand split will not be ending. However, the current plan is to have more individuals jump from brand to brand depending on storylines. #WWE #WWERAW #SmackDown
WWE has previously had the ‘Wildcard Rule’ and the ‘Brand to Brand Invitational’ in place, which followed very similar rules.
For a list of all current members of the WWE SmackDown roster, click here.
Alternatively, for the current members of the WWE Raw roster, click here.
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Jon Moxley Clarifies Injury Status After Forbidden Door