Rumours began swirling earlier today that WWE was planning on ending the brand split following the unification of the Raw and SmackDown Tag Team Championship on last week’s SmackDown show.
The rumours intensified in recent weeks when several stars hopped between the two brands, mainly but not exclusively RK-Bro and The Usos.
Andrew Zarian of the Mat Men podcast spoke to WWE sources about the rumours, confirming that the split will not be officially ending.
Spoke with WWE regarding the brand split this morning WWE source stated that the brand split will not be ending. However, the current plan is to have more individuals jump from brand to brand depending on storylines. #WWE #WWERAW #SmackDown
WWE has previously had the ‘Wildcard Rule’ and the ‘Brand to Brand Invitational’ in place, which followed very similar rules.
For a list of all current members of the WWE SmackDown roster, click here.
Alternatively, for the current members of the WWE Raw roster, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?