We are less than one month away from WWE’s second biggest show of the year, SummerSlam, and the card is already beginning to take shape.
Already confirmed for the event are:
- Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE Universal Title
- Becky Lynch vs. Natalya for the Raw Women’s Title
- Bayley vs. Ember Moon for the SmackDown Women’s Title
And now, Dave Meltzer in The Wrestling Observer is reporting on several more matches expected to be confirmed for the show.
These matches are expected to be added to the card in coming weeks, with many of the programmes for them already having started this past week on Raw and SmackDown:
- Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt
- Kevin Owens vs. Shane McMahon
- Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Title
- Big E & Xavier Woods vs. Samoa Joe & Elias for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Ali for the WWE Intercontinental Title
- The IIconics vs. The Kabuki Warriors for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles
- AJ Styles vs. Ricochet for the WWE United States Title
- Drew McIntyre vs. The Undertaker
This would still leave Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns without matches but both are obviously going to be part of the show.