Rusev is one of the most underutilized talents to come through WWE in recent years. That was until he was one of the many people released by WWE on Black Wednesday.
Since that happened, he has been relatively quiet about the situation. However, during a long Instagram video, he revealed he will talk about his release when the time is right.
“Exciting news is going on. We’re going to start a Twitch channel pretty soon because I want to show how good I am at video games. Why not start a channel where people can see me play video games all day? Because that’s pretty much all I do.”
For the time being, he is committed to running a Twitch channel. Considering how many people are being forced to stay home right now, it is not a bad idea.
He had been involved in a humiliating rivalry with Bobby Lashley prior to his release. The storyline primarily focused on his wife Lana leaving him for Lashley.
Rusev’s former tag team partner Aiden English was also released and he has since talked about their team being forced to break up by WWE creative.
Will you be watching Rusev on Twitch? Let us know on Twitter!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off