AEW TNT Champion Sammy Guevara has responded to Ric Flair saying he was offered a match with him and then teasing it as a possibility.
Flair said on his podcast a few days ago:
“There’s a promoter in Israel that wants me to wrestle your buddy, Sammy Guevara, in Israel. I said, ‘$100,000 and two first class tickets and I’m there. 50% and 50% after I beat Sammy (he laughs)’.”
He has since taken to Twitter to follow up on his comment, writing:
Like I Said… I’m Going To Die, And It’s Either Going To Be Next To My Hot Wife Or In The Ring Next To @sammyguevara. Preparing For One Or The Other! WOOOOO!
Sammy Guevara himself has actually responded, as he quoted Flair’s tweet with the comment: “Wrestling God vs Spanish God”.
Guevara will next be in action on this coming Friday’s episode of AEW Rampage, defending his TNT Title against Tony Nese.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Thunder Rosa Admits AEW Women’s Title Reign Has Been ‘Really Challenging’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack