AEW stars Sammy Guevara and Tay Conti are now married, tying the knot over the weekend.
The duo had their wedding ceremony on Sunday (August 7) with friends and family. WWE star Nikki ASH was notably one of Tay’s bridesmaids.
Tay has shared several photos to her Instagram stories.
Sammy and Tay got engaged in June, after the former TNT Champion proposed to Tay in Paris.
The duo’s wedding plans were mentioned on the August 3 edition of Dynamite, with the couple missing the show to prepare for the ceremony.
Also on the show, Eddie Kingston issued a challenge to Sammy Guevara for a match at the All Out pay-per-view on September 4.
Sammy last wrestled on the July 27 Dynamite Fight for the Fallen special episode, defeating Dante Martin in singles action.
Tay Conti hasn’t wrestled for AEW since Double or Nothing on May 29.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records using our tracker right here.
We send our congratulations to the happy couple.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With