AEW stars Sammy Guevara and Tay Conti are now married, tying the knot over the weekend.
The duo had their wedding ceremony on Sunday (August 7) with friends and family. WWE star Nikki ASH was notably one of Tay’s bridesmaids.
Tay has shared several photos to her Instagram stories.
Sammy and Tay got engaged in June, after the former TNT Champion proposed to Tay in Paris.
The duo’s wedding plans were mentioned on the August 3 edition of Dynamite, with the couple missing the show to prepare for the ceremony.
Also on the show, Eddie Kingston issued a challenge to Sammy Guevara for a match at the All Out pay-per-view on September 4.
Sammy last wrestled on the July 27 Dynamite Fight for the Fallen special episode, defeating Dante Martin in singles action.
Tay Conti hasn’t wrestled for AEW since Double or Nothing on May 29.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records using our tracker right here.
We send our congratulations to the happy couple.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed