Saraya has revealed the moves that she won’t be taking following her in-ring return the at the AEW Full Gear pay-per-view.
At the November 19 pay-per-view, Saraya defeated Britt Baker in her first match since December 2017.
After announcing her wrestling retirement in April 2018, Saraya was cleared to compete this October, after signing with AEW in September.
Saraya recently set the record straight on the story behind her being medically cleared to wrestle.
“People think I went to multiple different doctors. I went to one doctor.
“AEW Dr Samson, and also Tony Khan. They were like, ‘We can’t let you wrestle until we know you’re 1000% clear’. They did it the right way.”
While speaking on the AEW Unrestricted Podcast, Saraya revealed that she still has reservations about taking certain moves.
The former WWE Divas Champion said:
“I need to be cautious this time.
“I don’t want to take a German suplex, you’ll see plenty of those in other matches.
“I’m good not taking a German suplex and a piledriver.
“I can tell a story. It’s fine. I’m still gonna be bumping around and doing my thing.
“There’s just some moves I’m taking out of my repertoire.”
Saraya recently revealed her plans to tell her life story in an upcoming book.
You can read more about this right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Replacement Named For WWE Championship Match Changed Due To Medical Issue
- Triple H’s Next WWE Signing Revealed?
- NXT Star Praised For Making ‘Unprecedented’ Progress
- More Main Roster Debuts At WWE Taping
- The Bloodline Pay Tribute To Umaga On WWE Raw
- Championship Match Cancelled Due To Top WWE Star Medical Issue
- Top AEW Star Announced For December 7 Dynamite
- Find Out When Tony Khan Will Publicly Address William Regal Status
- WWE Teases Two Epic Future Feuds On Raw
- WWE Star Returns To Raw For Vengeance