Sasha Banks is so excited about Cody Rhodes returning to WWE that she would like to see other old names return as well.
Cody Rhodes returned to WWE after six years away and helping create AEW at WrestleMania 38 Night 1 to defeat Seth Rollins.
Speaking with NBC Sports Boston, current WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Sasha Banks discussed her reaction to Cody’s return and her desire to see other AEW stars return to the company.
When asked about Rhodes’ return, Banks answered:
“Well, I wasn’t backstage when he came back…for myself, it’s so cool. I am such a big fan of the Rhodes family. Dusty Rhodes has given me everything, laid the foundation for me. So to see the Rhodes back in WWE is so cool. Next, let’s bring back Goldust, let’s bring them all back. Dean Ambrose, you want to come? Let’s go, the more the merrier. Let’s do it.”
“I would love to see Ruby Riott back in the WWE Universe, absolutely.”
Goldust is currently going by his real name of Dustin Rhodes in All Elite Wrestling, while Dean Ambrose is now Jon Moxley and currently apart of the Blackpool Combat Club with other former WWE stars Bryan Danielson and William Regal.
Ruby Riott is now Ruby Soho and also apart of the AEW roster.
Sasha Banks is one half of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions with Naomi after winning a four-way at WrestleMania 38 Night 2.
For the full results of WrestleMania Sunday, click here.
Quotes via Wrestlingnews.co
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- AEW Star Opens Up About Relationship With Young Bucks Deteriorating
- Big Return On WWE NXT