The legendary Scott Steiner was hospitalised after he collapsed backstage at Impact Wrestling’s A-Town Beatdown show last night.
Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful tweeted: “Things are looking rough for Scott Steiner. He was rushed to the hospital after collapsing while at Impact doing pre tapes”, before adding: “I don’t want to go into much more detail beyond that, but keep him in your thoughts”.
There aren’t any further details on what exactly caused the collapse, but the latest update was promising.
Impact executive Scott D’Amore tweeted: “For all concerned parties @ScottSteiner is OK. His family is grateful for everybody’s concern and support”.
Tommy Dreamer also tweeted that he was at the hospital with Steiner, and he was doing very well and was under great care.
Everyone at WrestleTalk sends their best wishes to Steiner and is hopeful of a full, safe recovery.
- Drew McIntyre & Kevin Owens Brand Themselves ‘Wrestlers In A Wrestling Ring’ In Insane WWE Raw Promo
- Ezekiel’s Dad ‘Ernie Jr’ Makes Appearance On WWE Raw
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Vince McMahon Displayed ‘Super Racist’ ‘Cultural Ignorance’ That Dictated Storylines
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Jade Cargill Makes History With AEW: Fight Forever Cover