Despite not having wrestled in more than two years, former WWE star Sean Waltman, more famously known as X-Pac, is staying in amazing shape.
He has shared a photo on social media which has got fans comparing him to Braun Strowman, and if you’ve ever seen Braun Strowman, you’d know that this is very high praise.
Waltman has revealed he is planning on returning to the ring in the near future once he has fully recovered from a knee injury.
Here is the photo.
Getting back in shape. Built a gym here at home, so I don’t have to leave the house to work out every day. pic.twitter.com/mJKQTLDsCJ
— Sean Waltman (@TheRealXPac) September 7, 2021
Braun Strowman replied to the photo, asking whether Waltman was his dad.
— Adam Scherr (@Adamscherr99) September 7, 2021
Please don’t give Vince any more illegitimate son storyline ideas…
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors