WWE officially announced today that the upcoming WWE Money In The Bank premium live event has moved location from Allegiant Stadium to the MGM Grand Arena.
Along with the announcement, WWE attached an update version of the pay-per-view poster, with several notable additions and removals from the previous version.
The previous poster featured Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and SmackDown Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey, all of who are no longer featured on the updated poster.
With rumours of Roman Reigns working less dates over the summer, this could be taken to mean that he, along with all the other names, will not be appearing on the show.
The updated poster features Cody Rhodes and Riddle in prominent spots. Riddle was reportedly the planned opponent for Reigns at the show, which would explain his prominent positioning on the advertising.
— Andrew Zarian (@AndrewZarian) May 26, 2022
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed