As WWE’s brand split continues to become more irrelevant each day, several WWE Raw stars are reportedly scheduled for this week’s SmackDown.
According to PWInsider, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens and Cody Rhodes are all scheduled to be at Friday’s show in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
It was not specified whether they are set to appear on TV or just in a post-show dark match or something like that, although the latter would seem more likely.
Rhodes and Rollins have been working dark matches and house show matches together for several weeks, and will go one-on-one in a Hell in a Cell match at Hell in a Cell on June 5.
Meanwhile, Owens also has a match at Hell in a Cell, that being against Ezekiel.
When Rhodes hasn’t been working dark matches with Rollins, it’s often been Owens that he’s been working with, but all three of them are scheduled to be there on Friday.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury