Despite firing him to weeks ago on SmackDown, Shane McMahon sent out a tweet saying that he will allow Kevin Owens to work WWE’s house show tour of the Philippines, China and Honolulu, Hawaii this weekend:
— Shane McMahon (@shanemcmahon) September 18, 2019
This comes after Kevin Owens appeared on SmackDown last night, and hit Shane McMahon with a wrongful termination lawsuit worth $25 million.
As his SmackDown future remains unclear, there have been reports that Owens could end up appearing on tonight’s NXT debut show on the USA Network.
He tweeted his congratulations to everyone involved with NXT earlier today, saying he didn’t get to spend as much time there as he’d have liked:
- CM Punk Sends Message About WWE Locker Room After Raw
- CM Punk Plans Changed On WWE Raw, Real Reason Confirmed
- Anonymous WWE Star Addresses CM Punk Backstage Behavior At Raw, More Reactions Revealed
- AEW Star Backstage ‘Frustrations’ Ahead Of Imminent Departure Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Interest In QT Marshall, More Details On AEW Departure
- Changes Made To WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Drew McIntyre Backstage Incident Update After WWE Raw
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- AJ Lee WWE Update After Reference During CM Punk Raw Promo
- Long-Running WWE Program Ends