Local advertising in Melbourne, Australia, is stating that Shawn Michaels will serve as the Special Guest Referee in the final ever outing between the Undertaker and Triple H at WWE Super Show-Down on October 6.
We know that the ‘Heartbreak Kid’ will appear at the extravaganza, but his official role is yet to be announced. Should the advertising be correct, this would be the second time Michaels has officiated a match between the two grapplers with WrestleMania 28 being the first.
Shawn Michaels’ participation in said clash would make sense. He appeared this Monday on Raw to confront the Undertaker, stating his belief that Triple H would prevail this time around. In the next few weeks, we can expect to see WWE work Michaels into the bout.
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite