WWE Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura has announced that he’s been cleared to make his return from injury.
Nakamura has been out of action since December due to a hand injury, but has now taken to his Instagram Story to declare that he’s been given the go-ahead for a comeback.
He took a selfie showing off an x-ray of his previously injured hand, and also one of him travelling to Kansas City – the host of tonight’s SmackDown – with Natalya.
Now that he’s been cleared, Shinsuke Nakamura could be an entrant in tomorrow night’s Royal Rumble match which he hasn’t yet been announced for, likely because of the injury. You can keep track of all confirmed Royal Rumble entrants with our list at this link.
PWInsider also recently reported that King Woods was set to return to the road as of tonight’s SmackDown, but it was unknown whether he’d been cleared to return to in-ring action yet.
Stay updated with all of WWE’s injuries and expected return dates with our ongoing tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips