WWE Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura has announced that he’s been cleared to make his return from injury.
Nakamura has been out of action since December due to a hand injury, but has now taken to his Instagram Story to declare that he’s been given the go-ahead for a comeback.
He took a selfie showing off an x-ray of his previously injured hand, and also one of him travelling to Kansas City – the host of tonight’s SmackDown – with Natalya.
Now that he’s been cleared, Shinsuke Nakamura could be an entrant in tomorrow night’s Royal Rumble match which he hasn’t yet been announced for, likely because of the injury. You can keep track of all confirmed Royal Rumble entrants with our list at this link.
PWInsider also recently reported that King Woods was set to return to the road as of tonight’s SmackDown, but it was unknown whether he’d been cleared to return to in-ring action yet.
Stay updated with all of WWE’s injuries and expected return dates with our ongoing tracker at this link.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?