WWE SmackDown star King Corbin has reacted to AEW’s MJF launching his own cryptocurrency, $MJF Coin, yesterday.
MJF teamed with Rally to launch the creator coin (or ‘social token’), and quickly garnered the second most holders on the platform just hours after launching.
Corbin seemed to appreciate MJF’s work, and the two exhanged GIFs on Twitter:
— Maxwell Jacob Friedman™️ (@The_MJF) June 18, 2021
As of this writing, the currency has 1,300 total supporters, 2,500 total transactions, and there are 131,100 total coins in existence.
You can find out more at this link if you’re interested.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan Make AEW Dynamite Appearance
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan