WWE SmackDown star King Corbin has reacted to AEW’s MJF launching his own cryptocurrency, $MJF Coin, yesterday.
MJF teamed with Rally to launch the creator coin (or ‘social token’), and quickly garnered the second most holders on the platform just hours after launching.
Corbin seemed to appreciate MJF’s work, and the two exhanged GIFs on Twitter:
— Maxwell Jacob Friedman™️ (@The_MJF) June 18, 2021
As of this writing, the currency has 1,300 total supporters, 2,500 total transactions, and there are 131,100 total coins in existence.
You can find out more at this link if you’re interested.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups