An NXT 2.0 star has been announced to be out of action for four to six weeks after suffering an injury during a brutal match.
After a recap package of his brutal battle with Von Wagner from last week (August 2) on NXT 2.0, Solo Sikoa was revealed to be injured on tonight’s (August 9) NXT 2.0.
In the backstage scene with a trainer, Sikoa was informed that he had a strained PCL (posterior cruciate ligament) and would be out of action for the next four to six weeks.
Cameron Grimes joined the scene and they had a back and forth exchange about Cameron Grimes’ Championship chase before an interesting tease towards a possible character shift.
Setting up a potential future turn to the Gacy side, as the scene ended, Solo Sikoa told Cameron Grimes to keep it going for guys like them and Grimes replied affirmative but with a lingering pause.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Bianca Belair Appears As ESPN College Game Day Guest Picker
- Update On When Elias Will Return To WWE Television
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter