Over the last few weeks on Monday Night Raw, we have seen everyone’s favourite faction RETRIBUTION try and to tempt former United States Champion Ricochet into joining the group, and this storyline is reportedly far from over.
PWInsider is reporting that the ongoing storyline between RETRIBUTION and Ricochet is set to continue for the next few weeks at least, although it’s currently unclear what the pay off for the storyline is going to be:
Retribution pushing Ricochet to join their group is something that will continue to play out in the weeks ahead.
Some have speculated that Ricochet is going to give in and eventually join RETRIBUTION, just as we saw with Cedric Alexander and The Hurt Business earlier this year, although that has yet to be confirmed.
Ricochet is one of the most innovative and visually impressive wrestlers in the world, so it’s incredibly unfortunate that WWE has never really seen enough in him to push him to the top of the card.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- Details On Major WWE Star’s Scrapped MCU Performance
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- What Happened When ‘Sami Uso’ Kicked Off WWE SmackDown
- Yet Another Former WWE Star Returning?