The SummerSlam replacement for Brock Lesnar may have just been revealed.
As previously noted, Brock Lesnar has reportedly left ahead of tonight’s SmackDown in Boston following the news of Vince McMahon’s retirement.
The star was scheduled to face Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship in a Last Man Standing Match at next Saturday’s SummerSlam event.
According to Cultaholic Wrestling, WWE will make overtures to bring Goldberg in to replace Brock at SummerSlam after Lesnar walked out of SmackDown.
The source has revealed that SmackDown plans are “in flux” following Lesnar’s walkout.
Goldberg recently noted that he is still under contract with WWE and he is simply waiting for that one call to have another match inside the squared circle.
As previously noted, Brock was said to be “pissed off” about Vince McMahon’s retirement following the announcement.
We will have further updates on Brock Lesnar’s status for SummerSlam and moving forward when they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023