According to a new report, there has been a legal update in the case regarding Tammy Sytch, perhaps best known to wrestling fans for her time in WWE as Sunny.
Sytch is currently facing criminal proceedings, charged with DUI Manslaughter in Florida and in an update, a previous petition by her legal representative has been granted.
Steven deLaroche, the attorney who had been tasked with representing Sytch had filed a motion to withdraw from the case and now PWInsider is reporting the hearing has taken place granting the petition.
In the motion filed by deLaroche requesting permission to withdraw from the case, he requested to be removed citing the following as rationale:
– An impasse has been reached in the handling of the case, making it impossible for the client and attorney to continue to work cooperatively on the case.
-The client has not complied with the terms of the employment agreement with this attorney.
-The client will not be prejudiced if the undersigned is permitted to withdraw.
In the order granting approval for withdrawal, all legal documents pertaining to the case were ordered to be sent to Tammy Sytch where she is currently housed at Indian Lake Jail in Daytona Beach, Florida.
At the time of writing it remains unknown if Sytch is seeking a new legal counsel of her choosing, retaining a public defender program, or if she plans on representing herself in the case as is her constitutional right to do.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles