AEW star Tay Melo has now commented on her plans and goals for her AEW future following her pregnancy.
Tay Melo and her husband Sammy Guevara officially announced that they’re expecting their first child at Double or Nothing in May.
Melo hasn’t wrestled on AEW TV since January, but has still appeared in notable segments in a non-wrestling role.
Speaking in the latest edition of Sammy Guevara’s vlog, Melo noted that she still has AEW title aspirations.
Planning to make an impact upon her return to the ring, Melo said:
“I wanna get a title. All the belts, I’m not kidding. I’m gonna go for it all. Of course, I want the world title.
“But I’m up to do the TBS (Title) too. It’s literally like I was never motivated enough, I think. It’s almost like, ‘Yeah, everybody wants a title.’ But I was never like, ‘I want it more than anything,’ and right now, I do.
“So I’m getting it because I don’t know one thing in my life that I wanted to do and I never did. So it is what it is.”
Melo was one of several stars who abandoned Chris Jericho on the August 9 edition of Dynamite.
You can read more about the Jericho Appreciation Society seemingly disbanding right here.
Transcription via Fightful.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Valuation Of Upcoming WWE SmackDown USA Network Deal Revealed