WWE Hall of Famer Teddy Long revealed his issues with former head of talent relations Mark Carrano.
Speaking with Nick Hausman of Wrestling Inc., the former WWE SmackDown General Manager spoke about not receiving a Legends contract after being inducted into the Hall of Fame.
“Once you get one of those deals they still give you a check every week whether they use you or not. But the way that they got their money back is you didn’t get any royalties, they held all your royalty money and stuff, that way I guess that’s how they get their money back.
“Mark Carrano was the guy that was in charge of that stuff … He always would come to me with stuff and I would just look at him, and I never did smarten him up, I never did let him know I knew exactly what he was saying to me … If you smarten him up it won’t continue to happen and I wanted it to happen so I could see exactly how this man really felt about me.”
Stay up to date on the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts – June 29, 2022
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’