WWE Hall of Famer Teddy Long revealed his issues with former head of talent relations Mark Carrano.
Speaking with Nick Hausman of Wrestling Inc., the former WWE SmackDown General Manager spoke about not receiving a Legends contract after being inducted into the Hall of Fame.
“Once you get one of those deals they still give you a check every week whether they use you or not. But the way that they got their money back is you didn’t get any royalties, they held all your royalty money and stuff, that way I guess that’s how they get their money back.
“Mark Carrano was the guy that was in charge of that stuff … He always would come to me with stuff and I would just look at him, and I never did smarten him up, I never did let him know I knew exactly what he was saying to me … If you smarten him up it won’t continue to happen and I wanted it to happen so I could see exactly how this man really felt about me.”
Stay up to date on the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown