Roman Reigns & The Usos of The Bloodline are set to appear on Monday’s (May 2) edition of WWE Raw.
This comes after a huge change was made to a planned WrestleMania Backlash match on Friday’s edition of SmackDown.
On the show, The Usos met RK-Bro in the ring for a contract signing, ahead of their announced Raw and SmackDown Tag Team Title unification bout at the May 8 Premium Live Event.
A brawl ultimately broke out, before Drew McIntyre ran down to trade blows with the Tribal Chief.
Before the show went off the air, it was announced that there will now be a six-man tag match between The Bloodline and RK-Bro & McIntyre at WrestleMania Backlash, instead of the title unification bout.
Monday’s episode of Raw will air less than a week before the Premium Live Event.
Check out the updated card for WrestleMania Backlash right here.
— WWE (@WWE) April 30, 2022
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return