Last week on Raw, Bray Wyatt attacked Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler before his scheduled King’s Court segment with Sasha Banks.
This is the third WWE Hall of Famer that “The Fiend” has targetted. The attack on Lawler was proceeded by attacks on Mick Foley and then Kurt Angle.
WWE reportedly doesn’t want Bray to appear on WWE TV each and every week. Reports suggest that the company want the character to feel chaotic and fresh.
However, a recent tweet from Bray himself might imply that “The Fiend” is set for an appearance on Raw tonight.
To my beloved New Orleans,
— Windham (@Windham6) August 25, 2019
Bray tweeted “To my beloved New Orleans, Daddy’s home.”
New Orleans is the location of tonight’s Raw TV taping, so it is totally plausible that Bray is warning fans that he will be appearing on tonight’s broadcast.
Make sure you visit WrestleTalk.com‘s live reports of tonight’s Raw. Coverage will start at the beginning of the show.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen