In wrestling, you can be a really good tag team and still have no credibility due to your booking. Just ask the Revival.
On the other end of the scale, there’s guys like the Young Bucks, who have done pretty much everything in the world of wrestling, except work for WWE.
The brothers are reportedly a huge component in the rumoured All Elite Wrestling promotion said to be starting next year, and there have been rumours that feelers have been put out by Jim Ross to WWE talent to see if anyone would be interested.
Now it’s no secret that Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder of the Revival are close friends with Matt and Nick Jackson, with the two teams often trading friendly tweets, and it looks like the Bucks have been offered a challenge for the future.
Taking to Twitter, Dash Wilder assured fans that at some point in the future, they will face off against the Bucks, leading fans to speculate that Dash and Dawson may be two of the men approached by JR.
One day we’ll wrestle The Young Bucks & everyone will rejoice. Remember this tweet.
— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) December 4, 2018
You could hardly blame them if they did leave. They had plenty of match of the year contenders during their time in NXT, but I doubt if they could even claim a match of the week since debuting on the main roster in 2017.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- More WWE Legends Being Brought In For WrestleMania 39