Ring of Honor has announced the latest title match to be added to their 17th Anniversary show. ROH TV Champion Jeff Cobb will defend his championship against Shane Taylor at the event.
The 17th Anniversary show will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 15th. The show will also feature three other ROH championship matches.
Jeff Cobb has been the ROH TV Champion since he defeated Punishment Martinez in his Ring of Honor debut. Cobb confronted Martinez at Death Before Dishonor leading to the match the following night. Since then, Cobb has defended the title against Hangman Page and Silas Young successfully.
This is the fourth championship match to be announced for the card. The other titles being defended are the ROH World Championship, the ROH World Tag Team Championships, and the Women of Honor Championship. This will be the final pay per view event before the G1 Supercard so there will be lasting repercussions for the results.
The updated card for the ROH 17th Anniversary show is as follows:
- ROH World Championship Match – Jay Lethal (c) vs. Matt Taven
- ROH World Tag Team Championship Match – The Briscoes (c) vs. Villain Enterprises (Brody King & PCO)
- ROH TV Championship Match – Jeff Cobb (c) vs. Shane Taylor
- WOH Championship Match – Mayu Iwatani (c) vs. Kelly Klein
- Rush vs. Bandido
- Marty Scurll vs. Kenny King
What match are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments below, on Twitter or on Discord!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?