Titus O’Neil is well known for his community service roles outside of the ring, serving as a Global Ambassador for WWE while making an impact on his local community.
Now the two-time ESPN Muhammad Ali Sports Humanitarian Award nominee can add Board Member to his list of achievements as WWE announced today that Titus O’Neil has been named to the Florida State Fair Authority.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing