Titus O’Neil is well known for his community service roles outside of the ring, serving as a Global Ambassador for WWE while making an impact on his local community.
Now the two-time ESPN Muhammad Ali Sports Humanitarian Award nominee can add Board Member to his list of achievements as WWE announced today that Titus O’Neil has been named to the Florida State Fair Authority.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing