It has been reported that TNT has renewed ‘Rhodes To The Top’, starring AEW’s Cody and Brandi Rhodes, for a second season.
Dave Meltzer first reported the news, but didn’t confirm any further details such as dates or number of episodes.
The first season, which was six episodes long, averaged 360,000 viewers and a 0.15 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
The show is a reality series focusing on the personal lives of Cody and Brandi, but also includes plenty of insight into the backstage happenings in AEW.
The episodes in the last series aired directly after AEW Dynamite in an effort to retain that audience.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup