Not only did Toni Storm make her All Elite Wrestling debut, but she also picked up a major win!
Toni Storm was able to get the win in the Owen Hart Foundation Cup Tournament qualifying match, gaining her entry into the tournament.
Hitting her finisher Storm Zero on The Bunny, Storm picked up the pinfall victory and will be moving on to the Owen Hart Foundation Tournament scheduled to begin in May and conclude at AEW’s pay-per-view Double or Nothing.
The former WWE star was revealed to be The Bunny’s mystery opponent in the Owen Hart Cup tournament qualifier.
Storm requested her release from her WWE contract in December 2021, reportedly due to burnout. Her release was immediately granted however she remained subject to an apparent 90 day non-compete clause.
Prior to tonight, Storm’s last televised match was against Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship on the Christmas Eve edition of SmackDown.
You can check out our live coverage of AEW Dynamite right here.
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Dax Harwood Explains His Support For Sasha Banks Amid WWE Walk Out Drama
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw