Not only did Toni Storm make her All Elite Wrestling debut, but she also picked up a major win!
Toni Storm was able to get the win in the Owen Hart Foundation Cup Tournament qualifying match, gaining her entry into the tournament.
Hitting her finisher Storm Zero on The Bunny, Storm picked up the pinfall victory and will be moving on to the Owen Hart Foundation Tournament scheduled to begin in May and conclude at AEW’s pay-per-view Double or Nothing.
The former WWE star was revealed to be The Bunny’s mystery opponent in the Owen Hart Cup tournament qualifier.
Storm requested her release from her WWE contract in December 2021, reportedly due to burnout. Her release was immediately granted however she remained subject to an apparent 90 day non-compete clause.
Prior to tonight, Storm’s last televised match was against Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship on the Christmas Eve edition of SmackDown.
You can check out our live coverage of AEW Dynamite right here.
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Rey Mysterio Confronted By WWE Stars At NASCAR Race Track
- Vince McMahon’s WWE Future ‘Early Sticking Point’ In Discussions With Potential Buyers
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- Top WWE Star Believes Logan Paul ‘Doesn’t Want To Be A Wrestler, He Wants To Be Famous’
- Another WWE Star Earns Elimination Chamber Spot
- AEW Name Undergoes Thyroid Surgery
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Update On Nia Jax WWE Status Ahead Of SmackDown