AEW President Tony Khan believes that Matt Menard and Angelo Parker are two of the most improved wrestlers in the world.
Speaking on Barstool Rasslin:, Khan praised the team, noting that Menard and Parker are now on another level thanks to the Jericho Appreciation Society.
“They are two of the most improved wrestlers in the world. What a great year, Parker and Menard have had.
“Those guys are really, really great wrestlers and I’m excited to see – honestly, they have the ability to be great wrestlers, but this year we’ve seen them transcend it and become also great sports entertainers. It’s taken Menard and Parker to another level of being with (Chris) Jericho.”
Menard and Parker joined AEW in August 2021. The duo were founding members of the Jericho Appreciation Society, which formed after the duo, along with Chris Jericho, Jake Hager and Daniel Garcia attacked Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz on the March 9 edition of Dynamite.
The two stars last wrestled at Rampage: Grand Slam, losing to HOOK & Bear Bronson in tag-team action. Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber