AEW President Tony Khan has given an update on the injuries of Adam Cole and Adam Page during the post-Full Gear media scrum.
Adam Cole’s last match was against Adam Page, Jay White and Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship during AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door on June 26th.
Other than an appearance on August 3, Cole has not been on TV since and is reportedly recovering from a concussion and a torn labrum (shoulder injury).
‘Hangman’ Adam Page suffered a concussion during his shot at the AEW World Championship on the October 18 edition of AEW Dynamite.
Page landed awkwardly after receiving a lariat from Jon Moxley, ending the match prematurely.
Tony Khan took questions during the media scrum on November 19 and was asked about the status of Cole and Page.
“I’ve been in contact with both of them – both of them are doing very well. Again, they’re different situations but for both of them I’m optimistic we can get both of them back but I can’t say when either of them (returning) would be exactly.
“But I do think they will both be very well received and there’s a lot of fans looking forward to the return of the Adams.
“I think Hangman Page and Adam Cole both have a big perception upon their return and the most important thing is that both of them are doing really well.”
While there is no confirmed date for the respective return of the ‘Adams,’ the AEW President seems to be optimistic.
Wrestletalk wishes Adam Cole and Adam Page safe and healthy recoveries.
Keep up to date with all AEW injuries and expected return dates with our tracker right here.
Transcription via Inside The Ropes.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Needs Career-Threatening Surgery
- Uncle Howdy Gets New Female Companion On SmackDown?
- Major Update On Randy Orton WWE Return
- Big Return On WWE SmackDown You Might Have Missed!
- Potential Spoilers On Bray Wyatt Plans For SmackDown November 25
- WWE Star Competes Injured & Sustains Another Injury
- What Happens When You Call Uncle Howdy
- Another WWE Name Change On SmackDown
- Current WWE Name Apologises To AEW Star For Taking His Job
- Current Champion Wants Triple H To Bring Back Another Released WWE Name