Things could be looking a bit grim fro the United States Champion Jeff Hardy. Several fans in attendance for this weeks SmackDown Live tapings indicated that the Charismatic Enigma was visibly limping before and after a dark main event with the Miz. Doctors, apparently, even came from the back to check on him at ringside.
However, Jeff was able to tough it out and defeated the Miz during the dark main event in about eight minutes with a Twist of Fate followed by a Swanton Bomb. Limp or not, it didn’t seem to slow down the 40 year old daredevil .
Hopefully, the injury will be minor and Jeff wont miss any significant time away from the ring. However, given that Jeff just returned from injury, the timing isn’t exactly great.
Could this be a sign that Jeff’s body is starting to break down? If most wrestlers abuse their bodies, Jeff has committed a pogrom against his over the years.
Perhaps he should take a page from his brother and scale back the death-defying, body sacrificing style he’s known for. If we want to keep Jeff Hardy around, we may have to reevaluate what we ask of the man.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release