The latest addition to the list of names rehired by WWE under Triple H after previously being let go from the company by the old regime has been revealed.
As reported by PWInsider, Gabe Sapolsky is back with WWE – he joins Road Dogg and Ryan Katz as names who were on Triple H’s creative team in NXT that were let go by WWE this past January, that Triple H has now brought back.
The report states that Sapolsky will be working on creative, but it’s unknown right now whether it’ll be for NXT or the main roster.
Sapolsky broke into wrestling in the original ECW where he worked his way up to being Paul Heyman’s assistant, before going on to work as a booker for ROH, and then founding Dragon Gate USA and EVOLVE, the latter of which was purchased by WWE in 2020.
Sapolsky was hired by WWE as a consultant and worked on the NXT creative team before he was released in January.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- Newly Signed AEW Star Gets First Official Shirt
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- New Bout Announced For IMPACT Bound For Glory
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?