WWE has announced that Trish Stratus will be making a one-off return appearance for the company at an upcoming house show.
The show will take place in Stratus’ hometown of Toronto, which is where her last match took place when she lost to Charlotte Flair at SummerSlam 2019.
The official Trish Stratus website writes:
Trish Stratus is ready to serve some holiday Stratusfaction to the WWE Universe in Toronto.
The Hall of Famer returns for one night only to host WWE’s live event on Wednesday, December 29th at the Coca-Cola Coliseum.
“Excited to step through that curtain and feel the energy of the WWE Universe one more time. Let’s do this Toronto!”
Tickets and Superstar Experiences are on sale now!
Stratus had said at the time that the match against Flair was her retirement match, but she’s recently seemed pretty keen on the idea of a future dream match with Sasha Banks.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MJF Files New Trademark Relating To Infamous WWE Term
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw