AEW has announced two championship matches, as well as a number one contender’s match, for next week’s AEW Dynamite show.
On tonight’s Blood and Guts episode, SCU won a four team eliminator match to earn a shot at the AEW World Tag Team Champions the Young Bucks on next week’s show.
Also on tonight’s show, we learned that Miro will challenge Darby Allin for the TNT Championship. This is on top of Jon Moxley defending his IWGP United States Championship against New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Yuji Nagata.
Also announced for the show is a world title eliminator match between Orange Cassidy and Pac, with the winner receiving a title shot at Double or Nothing, as well as hearing from Cody Rhodes and Jade Cargill.
Watch #AEWDynamite every week on https://t.co/zvOOm4JoWK. Available in select Intl markets on #FITE.#BLOODandGUTS pic.twitter.com/kMG41HA8wr
— FITE (@FiteTV) May 6, 2021
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan