WWE Legend The Undertaker has named his Mount Rushmore of professional wrestling.
The Deadman was a guest on a recent episode of Cold As Balls from Kevin Hart’s Laugh Out Loud Network. While (literally) chilling in an ice bath, Hart asked The Undertaker which four stars he’d feature on a wrestling-themed version of the iconic landmark.
Undertaker named Andre The Giant, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and Shawn Michaels as his Mount Rushmore. You can watch Undertaker’s appearance on the show here.
In a previous interview with Comic Book, Undertaker explained that he feels honored and flattered whenever his name features in other Mount Rushmore lists.
New episodes of Cold As Balls drop every Tuesday on the LOL Network YouTube channel, Cold As Balls Facebook page, and Kevin Hart’s Facebook page. Upcoming guests include professional boxer Deontay Wilder and WNBA player A’ja Wilson
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record