The Undertaker teased one final WWE run while reflecting on his amazing career during his Hall of Fame induction.
The Deadman captivated the crowd with an impactful induction speech, before receiving a standing ovation from the American Airlines Center audience.
Undertaker then put on his iconic cloak and hat, before looking into the camera and stating:
“Never say never”
The crowd cheered as the newest WWE Hall of Famer left the arena.
Undertaker last wrestled at WrestleMania 36 in 2020, defeating AJ Styles in a Boneyard match. The WWE Last Ride documentary revealed that The Deadman was unsatisfied with several bouts which were intended to be his retirement matches, so kept returning to the ring until this contest.
The Deadman’s retirement ceremony took place later that year at Survivor Series.
"Never say never." ?#WWEHOF @undertaker pic.twitter.com/Zm80rseMvR
— WWE (@WWE) April 2, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023